Clear Time Media is an ADS-FREE platform. NO registration needed
This artichoke, asparagus and green bean salad combines ingredients from the pantry with ingredients from the garden to create an easy, light, fresh and delicious summer salad.
I love making this salad as a side dish to bring along to bbq’s and cookouts. It’s perfect for a potluck style get together.
Artichokes are one of my all time favorite vegetables. I grew up eating them. My Mom usually cooks them whole and then stuffs them.
When I make them myself, I love to steam them, quarter them and then finish them on the grill.
But sometimes, when time is not on my side, I am grateful that I can turn to my pantry for an artichoke shortcut.
Canned (or jarred) artichoke hearts are a delicious and easy way to work artichokes onto the menu without doing a ton of work. They’re perfect for salads just like this one, and are also great for sandwiches too.
How To Make Artichoke Asparagus + Green Bean Salad
- Combine artichoke hearts, onions, garlic, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gently toss everything together and set aside.
- Cut green beans and asparagus into one inch pieces.
- Steam the green beans and asparagus until al dente.
- Gently toss the hot veggies into the bowl with the artichoke hearts, onions, garlic, lemon, and olive oil.
- Top with fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Simple Clean & Delicious Salad Ideas
- Raw Zucchini + Tomato Salad
- Beet Salad with Arugula + Walnuts
- Caesar Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
- Black Bean, Corn + Avocado Salad
Continue Reading: Artichoke Asparagus and Green Bean Salad
© Clean & Delicious with Dani Spies
The post Artichoke Asparagus and Green Bean Salad appeared first on Clean & Delicious with Dani Spies.