Clear Time Media is an ADS-FREE platform. NO registration needed
Enter Reading Mode
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes, chilled
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for frying
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees . Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Place the flour and bread crumbs in 2 other bowls.
- With your hands, roll 1 rounded tablespoon of the mashed potatoes into a ball. Roll the ball in the flour, eggs and bread crumbs, and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat 1-1/2 inches olive oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot but not smoking, fry the potato balls in batches, turning gently, until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels; keep warm on a baking sheet in the oven and fry the remaining croquettes.