Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries recipe
Featuring O’dang Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 medium zucchini
2 egg whites or 1 egg, whisked
1/2 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese*
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp sea salt
O’dang Honey Mustard Dressing, for dipping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut zucchini in half (vertical) and then slice each piece into two pieces widthwise.
Slice each piece into fries, keeping them all around the same size.
Whisk your eggs in a shallow bowl and prep your bread crumb mixture.
In a small bowl, mix together the almond flour, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Take the zucchini strips and dip each one into the egg wash and then dredge into the “breading” mixture, making sure you coat the zucchini entirely.
Place the breaded zucchini directly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 425º for 10 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes. The zucchini fries should be crisp and golden brown.
Serve the baked zucchini immediately with your choice of O’dang dipping sauce! (One of our faves is Honey Mustard)
Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad recipe
Featuring O’dang Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
1/4 cup finely chopped seeded fresh poblano pepper
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 cup O’dang Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; cover tightly with foil. Roast until tender, 25-30 minutes. Cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add onion, celery, poblano, and jalapeno. Combine the O’dang mayo, lime juice, chipotle pepper, salt, and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Sprinkle with cilantro.
O’dang Mediterranean Quesadilla
Featuring O’dang Classic Mediterranean Dressing
- One 8” soft flour tortilla (sub for soft corn or spinach if gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, separated
- 1/4 cup minced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup minced orange pepper
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup mashed garbanzo beans
- 1 bottle O’dang Classic Mediterranean Dressing
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Meat of choice (optional)
- Over medium high heat, sauté 1 tablespoon EVOO, peppers, garbanzo beans, onion, salt and pepper in a small nonstick skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently mash beans into pepper mix. Add 2-3 tbsp O’dang Classic Mediterranean dressing and mix. Add in meat choice if desired.
- Over medium high, add remaining tablespoon EVOO to a small skillet. Add tortilla, then top with the filling. Layer on spinach leaves & feta, fold in half, brown sides evenly.
- Top quesadilla with parsley, avocado, tomato, and / or desired topping.
- Drizzle O’dang Classic Mediterranean Dressing atop to taste, and / or pour into a side dish as dipping sauce.
French Onion Dip Recipe
Featuring DAH! Oat+Almond+Coconut Yogurt
2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
2 medium onions minced (about 1 ½ cups total)
2 cups DAH! Plain flavor Oat+Almond+Coconut yogurt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
-In a saute pan over medium-low heat, add butter. When melted and hot, add onions and saute until caramelized and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. If onions begin to stick to the pan or dry out, reduce heat and add a splash of water to rehydrate onions.
-Remove from heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
-In a bowl, combine DAH! Plain Oat+Almond+Coconut yogurt, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in caramelized onions.
-Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving, to allow flavors to meld
About O’dang Foods™️
O’dang offers a new-to-category innovation with its line of premium chickpea-based condiments. Made with real chickpeas, O’dang dressings offer full-flavor, plant-based dressings with lower sodium, lower fat and fewer calories, in eight tasty flavor profiles. O’dang recently launched its line of egg-free mayonnaise, all three flavors of which are now available at Publix Super Markets. The non-GMO, gluten-free dressings are available at retailers nationwide including Central Market, The Fresh Market, Fresh Thyme, Gelson’s, Harris Teeter, Hy-Vee, Ingles, Jewel, Raley’s, Walmart and Weis, O’dang dressings retail for $4.99 per bottle. Join the hummus revolution on all major social media channels @odangfoods #odang and visit www.odangfoods.com