In case you have been on the hunt for a mushy, heat ginger cookie recipe that’s straightforward, scrumptious and 100% plant primarily based, that is the cookie for you.
I exploit each contemporary and dried ginger to seize the zingy-warmth of the ginger from all angles and simply love including an additional sprinkle of sugar excessive for that sparkly vacation really feel.
WANT MORE HEALTHY HOLIDAY COOKIES? CHECK THESE OUT:
Gentle Ginger Cookies | Vegan Recipe
Yield: Makes 32 Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 20 minutes
Whole Time: 35 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silat mat and put aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift collectively white complete wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, floor ginger, and salt. Gently toss collectively and put aside.
- In a big bowl mix coconut oil, turbinado sugar, chia/flax egg, almond milk, contemporary floor ginger and molasses. Utilizing a hand mixer, mix till nicely mixed.
- Slowly add the dry components to the moist components and proceed to mix till you’ve got a thick hearty dough.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the dough into your palms and roll right into a small ball. Place on baking sheet and flatten out a bit, proceed till you’ve got 12 cookies on the baking sheet.
*Non-compulsory (however stunning + scrumptious) prime every cookie with an additional sprinkle of turbinado sugar.
Pop into the oven for 10 minutes or till set by means of and aromatic. Switch cookies to a wire cooling rack and repeat till all your cookies are executed.
Retailer cookies in an hermetic container in your fridge for as much as 10 days. Take pleasure in!
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING: Energy 89 | Whole Fats four.9g | Saturated Fats 4g | Ldl cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 96mg | Carbohydrate 11.5g | Dietary Fiber zero.9g | Sugars four.6g | Protein 1g
Did you make this recipe? Snap an image and tag @CleanAndDelicious on Instagram.
I LOVE to seeing your C&D creations. ❤︎ Dani